Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Hi,

Haven’t been unsing my computer in a long time to log in on this board. Well, today I did and to some surprise I found out that I’m banned. Clearly not on my iPad that I’m writing this on but on my computer.

What’s that about  Huh
Let me check. Do you different users?
**The truth is out there? Does anyone know the URL?**
No, just this one.
I don't see anything in you account that points to you being banned anywhere. Can you try cleaning the temp files in your browser and trying to log in again in your computer?
If there's a message can you send it to me, please?
Will do. Tomorrow probably when I’m at it again. Thanks.
I actually have a similar problem, haven't been able to get on the site from work for months.  Fine from everywhere else. But I show up as banned from work.

I think it might be an IP  address related issue for me.
Sorry to hear that. And yes this can be related to an ip address issue. Hope Claudia manages to get it fixed soon.
umm yes it's possible that a plugin to stop spamming and trolls is automatically banning you from some Ip addresses
please send me in a DM your specific ip that is showing you as banned and I will see if it's in the list from the anti spammer
It would have to be banning the entire IP block from my workplace, I have tried multiple workstations and can't get in from any. 

It's no big deal, I just go out and get on from my phone.
Ok, let's do this. I will disable the IP anti spammer for a few days and you try to get into the site from your workplace computer. If you can, then the rules are too wide or something and we will adjust them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes claudiaroro's post:
  • HasW
K, I will try it and let you know.
Clearing up the cache and history seemed to do the trick for me  Ninja
No luck for me.  Our system is locked down and the browsers clear cache every time you quit them, so there's not really anything else I can try.

Like I said, it's no problem, I can get in from my phone.